Friday, August 31, 2012

Car Ride!

Well today I went to the doctor, she told me to come back in 6 months...guess she didn't find anything wrong with me again! She told me that I had lost more weight which is good, its our goal so I'm doing something right, go me! Bad thing is a 2 1/2 hour trip there and a 2 1/2 hour trip back so I was very tired when I got home even though I am not the drive...long story. But I didn't go to bed when I got home, instead I listed new items.

Yesterday I made 2 new items for you guys, a wonderful pink necklace and a BEAUTIFUL opalite necklace.

Here they both are but you can find them and many others listed in my shop, the link is at the top right where you see shop at PeachiesPasttime. 

Today's feature is a bit different, the wonderful lady who I want to showcase has a wonderful job yet a hard job. Each month she gathers samples and then sends them to each person who buys a box, I am talking about Traci of Sampler Village, she is also one of the admin on Craft Cafe. She has the job of putting together each box of samples every month-except August, addressing them and sending them to all of us loving fans. Sampler Village is how I have found many of my new loves, like the pendant on the pink necklace above, or Sarah from Sugared Euphoria and even Robyn at Soapery Sweets who I am currently waiting on an order from. If you want to try out a bunch of new items give Sampler Village a try for a month, you never know what is inside! You can find them at https://www.facebook.com/SamplerVillage2 or http://samplervillage.com/  or http://www.craftcafe.co/shop/samplervillage/

I hope you check them out, I did and loved them! As always, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment: