Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Skipped a Day!

I had every intention of writing yesterday after I finished downloading the newest patch for Warcraft...however once I got in and started playing I loved it so much it was midnight and I was half asleep before I knew it! Lets just say I am loving the new area so much more then the old areas! I need to let the rest of the patch load today though so I am going to finish cleaning when I am done writing and then I will play again tonight.

Have you ever bought something and forgotten about it? I did! I got some beads from Tammy, I featured her  a few days ago so you can find her link there, and when I checked my mail I had a packaged from her, I didn't remember getting anything so I was confused. I opened it and it all came back. I now have some wonderful pink crackle beads and opalite beads to work with, that might turn into something today as well. 

I had planned to feature a wonderful shop yesterday so here it is for you today! 

A woman of many talents, Heather @ Snow Bear Hobby Shop can create many things. From cards, to business card holders, to treat bag toppers to crocheted items, if you are looking for something exciting and unique you can find it here. My favorite item in her shop are her face scrubbies, she creates them using left over yarn from the wash clothes she makes...waste not want not I was always taught!...so you can having matching sets in your bathroom! But I bought 2 sets, one I use for my face and the other I use for nail polish removal, it works wonderful...even on glitter polish. If you are tired of using cotton balls and want something you can wash and reuse then check out her store, she has many color options! You can find her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/snowbearhobbyshop/?category=2567

I hope you enjoyed reading today and I will see you tomorrow!

1 comment: