Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What to do when you are tired?

Last night I was working on a custom order, that set of 5 necklaces I have talked about, and my hand slipped and beads went everywhere...not just all over my desk but all over my living room and probably my kitchen as well. I knew I shouldn't have been working on it since I was tired and the beads weren't cooperating but I am trying to get all but one done before my trip. I found most of the beads, with aid from my cats, and got busy again...this time not dropping them everywhere! The finished product came out wonderful!



The hardest part for me is naming the items and coming up with the description. I can make it and talk about it all day but it is hard to put that to words on a computer screen! I often have my friends help me when it comes to item names, such as the memory wire bracelet I have listed right now, I had a friend help me name that. If they come up with the name they can also be funny and decide they want a portion of the sales....I have great friends that are willing to help with almost anything!

Today's feature is someone who also features others. Each week Linda Searcy features several members of craft cafe in her Thursday blog. She posts a topic for us and we will give her a link of another shop, why we like that item and the link for our shop. I think this is a great way to get the word out there about other shops because it is kinda like double coverage. She came up with this stunning idea last week and it was a hit! You can visit her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/lindasearcyjewelrydesigns/
You can also read her blog and find out who is being featured each week and what she has to say @ http://lindasearcyjewelrydesigns.blogspot.com/ 


1 comment: