Monday, August 20, 2012

Fun times!

A new store calls for a new blog right? I set up my store on Craft Cafe a few months ago and have had a few sales, the customer service has been pretty good~they work hard to address any problems we may be having and try to keep copyright rules enforced. I have found that working on things while I am upset or stressed creates the best pieces, not sure why but the things come out amazing!

I enjoy custom orders, I am working on one right now, it is a set of 5 necklaces and earrings to match for a good friend of mine. She had planned to get one each payday but I had two finished last payday so she bought both, now to get something done since this week is payday...we will see!

The hard part right now is sales are down and everyone is being negative because of it, so what? Its summer vacation and people are spending time away from the computer and spending money on things other then pretty stuff online, our time will come. We just have to bear with the time, wait another month or so and we will have a good 4-5 months before the slow time hits again right? I hope so, I'm ready for it! 

I have met a lot of good people in my line of work so far. I will feature one each time I write. Today I will talk about Tara, she is an amazing graphic designer who I love to get images from. She has been in business for herself for almost 15 years now and each day creates new work that still amazes me. Check out her sites @ http://www.etsy.com/people/graphicdesignbytara?ref=owner_profile_leftnav
@https://www.elance.com/s/graphicdesignbytara

I hope you have enjoyed this and I will try my best to be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, you are going to make me cry! lol Thank you so much, you have been so sweet to me and all I do is whine;) I think I know a girl that's getting a free blog banner of her choice!

    T♥

    ReplyDelete