Saturday, August 25, 2012

Homework and Creation

Today is a day filled with homework and picture taking. I need to get my work done but keep putting it off, I seem to do that every week...but I always get it done. Oh well we will see what happens tonight, I just am not in the mood to do work, not sure why. I have the best 'grandparents' ever, I say that because they stepped in when my grandparents on my dads side both passed. They are both amazing people and I love them like they are blood. Today they are on the way here from Jersey bringing me Cannoli's from Carlos Bakery because I have been wanting some since I saw them on the show, I won't get them until tomorrow morning probably but they will still be divine! 

Don't forget to stop in and check out the wonderful movie that stars the amazing Alexa Fiske and donate if you can. You will only be charged if they make their goal. Here is the link again!  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1194490778/stillwater-lake

Today I want to talk about a kitty maker, sounds strange but shes awesome! Here is one she made for me, it is Naruto, an anime character. 
Ricki @ Itty Bitty Kitties created this amazing kitty and she has done many others, one of my favorites is the Big Bang Theory collection that she created. Now she makes all sorts of kitties, ones dressed for each holiday and she can even do ones that match your kitties. You can visit her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/ittybittykitties/  and

No comments:

Post a Comment