Thursday, August 23, 2012

=^.^= MEOW=^.^=

Todays mission is a bit different. I want to talk about something that has been dear to me my whole life, cats. I have two very wonderful cats that look over me and can detect my seizures, in the past I have had wonderful cats that I just loved on. I have a friend and wonderful fellow crafter on Craft Cafe  is trying to help her grandson raise money for the shelter he works/volunteers at. Last summer he created a design and sent it in a band designer, having them make it for him and all money raised is being donated to the shelter to feed the hungry animals. You tell me another teenager who has a heart that big? I bought a band because I can't stand seeing hungry animals, if you are interested contact Tammy @ https://www.facebook.com/tammyjsbeadunique or https://www.facebook.com/tammysb.eadunique
Each band is $5, $2 for shipping and $3 to the shelter. Find the soft spot in our heart and give just a little to help the hungry babies.
Totoro says help the hungry kitties

Have you ever found that soap that you just had to have and couldn't live without? Well I have found 2 soap makers on Craft Cafe that I love! One makes a Fuzzy Navel that I just love and the other makes a Chamomile that works wonderfully for shaving. I am talking about Helene Tapp and Sarah Henson, I have now bought several times from both. Here is my break down from both stores.

*Helene and The Soothing Soul*
I have bought a few times from this store, I have gotten Coffee Peppermint, Man Soap in Werewolf with Oat added, and Lavender Boo Boo. I got the Chamomile as a gift on my last purchase when I ordered the Man soap. They all lather wonderfully and you can smell them before you even open the package, it is amazing. She colors the soap if you want or adds extra scent, I got extra added to my coffee soap. She has wonderful customer service. You can find her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/thesoothingsoul/

*Sarah and Sugared Euphoria*
I have shopped twice now in this store. I received a sample of Fuzzy Navel in my box from Sampler Village and fell in love with the scent and the soap, so I found her on facebook. I ordered the full size bar and she sent with it all sorts of goodies, I got 3 or 4 different samples of bath bombs and while they all smelled nice I had to give them to others since we have no tub but they enjoyed them! She has samples of one of her new falls soaps posted right now so I had to try that. I am sure I will enjoy it as much as the other soap from her shop! You can find her @  http://craftcafe.co/shop/sugaredeuphoria/

**Remember support the kitties and enjoy the wonderful soap makers!**

1 comment: