Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today is amazing, I am making lunch/dinner for the best grandparents in the world! They should be in around 1-3...lol big time gap I know! Depends on traffic and potty calls. I am excited though, I haven't seen them since January and really miss them! The wait to see them won't be so long this time though, since they live in Georgia, only about 10 minutes from my aunt. In my crock-pot I have Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom soup and 3 large chicken breasts, I will make the rice to go along with it when they get here and we get ready to eat. It smells good so I hope it is good. 

The weather outside is nice, I really should go out and take some more pictures but I have to do homework and I told myself that school would always come first. Now its only math so its not hard but it still comes first! Oh, good news, I sold a necklace set yesterday! My disco dancin' set, I was excited, as I always am with a sale but glad that one of my neighbors was also happy to purchase this item. 

I really enjoy doing my features, it allows me to promote someone and give them 'facetime' that they might not normally get and it shows them that their hard work is paying off. Today I want to talk about someone I often go to in a time of need. She is my #1 bead supplier, Kathi. She has tried many different places when it comes to setting up shop so there is no telling where you may have seen her or crossed paths with her but right now she is on Facebook and Artfire. I love the selection she has and the customer service is topnotch. She makes sure she always has happy customers and leaves you wanting more! With each order she sends a small thank you gift, allowing you to try things with items you might not have purchased....she has done this to me several times and I end up placing an order within a few days of getting my original one! Check out some of the things she has for sale and maybe even place an order when you visit her @ http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/UniquelyYours12  and @ https://www.facebook.com/UniquelyYours12

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Laura for your kind words (and the extra "face time" is super appreciated). You are an amazing young lady and I am super glad that you are always pleased with your items! I have been very fortunate to find my passion in life and turn it into a business. None of this would have been possible with out the support, feedback and loyalty of people like you...my customers; I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people shopping with me (and the friendships I am forming are priceless). Thanks again for your positive promoting & I always look forward to seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi is the best! Anything you need, she can get it for you;) Excellent customer service too☺

    ReplyDelete