Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today will bring a sale!

I decided to have a buy one get one half off sale today, lasting until midnight tomorrow, it includes custom orders. I hope this will drum up some sales since it has been rather slow in my neck of the woods lately...we will see what happens though...do people really want to take advantage of these great deals?

I am working on getting some Halloween and Christmas charms from Pammy, a wonderful clay charm maker~I can't wait to make things with her stuff! I will post those when they are done, I'm sure they will be amazing. I'm wondering right now how I will get things done while I am gone and in Georgia but I think I will be able to swing it, I will just figure out a way, where there is a will there is a way!

I finished a necklace that has 2 sets of earrings yesterday and have to list that and a bracelet, I will get that done today. I am coming down to the deadline on when I want to have my custom order done as well, I wanted it done before I left for Georgia which is September 6th...I hope to have the final two necklaces done this week. So much to do with so little time but it will get done!

Today I want to talk about Jeana Davis a The Sweets Fairy Bakeshop. I ordered cookies from there, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter with Hershey kisses....She had a sale going, she almost always does because she is amazing, and gave me a sample of her cake pops, butter cream icing and popcorn drizzled with chocolate and caramel. It was all simply amazing and I'm not sure what I enjoyed most. I know the popcorn made a great breakfast and the icing was hard to put down! You can visit her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/thesweetsfairybakeshop/

Thanks for reading today. Stop by tomorrow and see who I feature!

1 comment: