Monday, August 27, 2012

Exciting Day!

SO...today I miss my grandparents but I will see them next week so its okay! Not very creative today, I did my nails and tried a water marble but it didn't turn out very well...asking some friends to give me tips on it and hope it will turn out better next time! I started cleaning today, we have inspections coming up and I need to make sure everything is 100% perfect for them so they don't say anything bad! I will have to tidy up after the kids but I won't have to do major cleaning if I get it all done today.

It rained again, not surprised really but hey...at least I'm not in the path of Issac and in possible danger. I pray all the people in the path stay safe, I worry about my family and friends that are down there! As far as weather goes though, today wasn't to bad, some rain this morning and then a bit of sun and a tad bit of humidity. A typical NC day, lol.

I have came across a wonderful candle/tart maker, her creations are more like art then anything I have ever seen, if you don't believe me check out the collage I have put together for you!

I was going to include a picture but as I sat looking at her things I was in love with all of them! This is the work of Judy Armstrong @ Yummy Candle Creations. She makes amazing candles and tarts, as you can see many of which look like actual food. I think my favorite is the Caramel Apple Pie, it is the 3rd picture in the second row. If you want your house to smell amazing without all the work visit her @ https://www.facebook.com/YummyCandleCreations 

I hope you enjoy reading and don't forget to pay her a visit, she has a great sale going on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment