Friday, August 24, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Today it has been very wet outside, raining all day only stopping for a short time. There is a tropical storm down in the gulf but I shouldn't be getting that rain yet! Oh well, what better way to make pretty stuff then in the rain, it is soothing and helps me concentrate! Oh, and I have to get math homework done sometime! HA...

I am almost ready for my trip, I am excited I get to see my family but not happy that the reason I have to go is because I have sick family, good news is my aunt is doing better! I get to see my grandparents this weekend! SO excited for that, I miss them and can't wait for them to be in town. Another good thing about my trip is getting to see my cousin run, she decided she was going to do cross country....takes after me she said. Makes me smile when I think of my high school days. 

I have many talented friends, some of which also have talented children. My dear friend Christine has 3 very talented children and one is getting ready to make a movie that will be premiered at the Richmond International Film Festival, they need support. Click this link and it will tell you more about the movie and what you can do to help! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1194490778/stillwater-lake



The creator of these wonderful cupcakes is non other then Pammy Santiago @ H.M's Pretty Little Jewels. These are just a few of my favorite cupcakes that they created, I have a rainbow cupcake and hot pink and black sucker that I purchased from her and she currently is holding a few Christmas cupcakes for me until I get to my aunts house. She makes each one out of clay, attaches the eye ring while still went then adds a jump ring so you can add it to a necklace or bracelet. She also makes hair bows and jewelry herself. You can find all her amazing work @ https://www.facebook.com/HmsPrettyLittleJewels

Maybe tomorrow will be dry and I will be able to go outside but for today it is homework and pretties creation! Hope you enjoyed reading. 

3 comments: