Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pay it Forward?

Ok, so I missed a day again, sorry. I just did not feel like doing anything yesterday. I did not even do my homework which is not good, I'm cramming it all in now, lol. I have been in a funk the last few days and I think its because I am still worried about my family even though I will be going there in T-minus 4 days and counting. While I'm there I will be worried about Jason and my kittens so I can't win for losing!

I sit here thinking, never a good thing! But a few other bloggers and crafters have done a craft it forward event. You comment on this post and I will contact you for some details but I have a year to send you a gift, it can be anything as long as it is homemade. I think I will do the first 5 to comment with 'pay it forward', catch is though you have to play along. Post to your blog or twitter or facebook so that others have the chance to get an amazing surprise from you as well. Don't tell them when you send it, just send it!

Feature for today...this one is hard. I will fill you in on a wonderful new edible shop on Craft Cafe. Its called Edens Touch Bread and its run by Marissa. I have ha their breads and butters before, they are amazing. When I ordered from them I got Banana Walnut and Cheddar Bacon breads and was sent a sample of Italian Herb Butter. The butter was very smooth and rich, I did not care for the taste, not to keen on some of the herbs I guess, but my mom loved it. She said it was the best herb butter she had had other then her own! They make many other breads and butters and have amazing customer service but don't take my word for it, try them for yourselves! You can find them @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/edenstouchbread/ or @ https://www.facebook.com/EdensTouchBread

Thanks for reading, remember to pay it forward and see you tomorrow!

4 comments: