Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TOMORROW!!!!!!

12 hours, I will be on the road and going to see my family. I am so excited! I will miss my cats and Jason but I see them everyday so its ok. I get to spend a wonderful 8 hours on the road with another aunt, don't get to see her very often so it will be fun. I am all packed, all I need to do is sleep and get up in the morning and head out. Super happy. I won't post tomorrow because I will be on the road all day and it will be late when I get in but I will post Friday.

I made one last thing today before I hit the road, it has been claimed by a dear friend of mine but I have more flowers so I could make one for you as well. I will be making more and adding them to my shop next week so if you want one be on the look out for it!

Todays feature is a wonderful supply shop, its where I keep getting all these amazing flowers. Happy Cloud Supplies on Etsy. I came across them the first time I went looking for flowers, I wanted to try something new and looked up clay flowers and found them. I have ordered from them three now, once getting the peach blossoms and ashen plum flowers you already see used in my shop and this time getting this beauty above and a white with blue flower. I also got a large set of mini flowers which I have used in several items, you will find them in necklaces mainly. I love the selection they have and the customer service is great. If you want to try out the flowers and need a place to get them try Happy Cloud Supplies @ https://www.facebook.com/HappyCloudSupplies and @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/happycloudsupplies

I hope you enjoy today and I will see you Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment