Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Day Closer

36 hours and I will be on the road. I can't wait to see my family. I am a tad worried though, my aunt is back in the hospital today, O2 levels are low and she can't breath. I pray they find out whats causing that. I colored my hair this morning after I packed up my craft stuff, 5 boxes and it all is now in one for my trip. Plus  my new flowers that I got in the mail today from Happy Cloud Supplies..you can find them on etsy and facebook.

Today I opened my mail box to a sweet surprise. Well, sudsy but sweet. I got a package from Soapery Sweet and inside was sugar scrubs and soap, it is the most amazing smell. Made for me was birthday cake sugar scrub and peach sugar scrub and I was sent PB&J soap as well. They all smell good enough to eat and look it too. Their customer service is wonderful, I would recommend them to anyone! If you are looking for a new product or just want to indulge a bit try them out. You can find them @ https://www.facebook.com/YourSoSoaperySweet

I hope you enjoyed reading and please check them out. I also still need one more person on my 'pay it forward' blog from yesterday. Enjoy and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment