Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today is very Blah

Looking out my front window I wonder if I will create anything today, the sky is gray and the air is drab. It is so blah feeling outside, it just puts me in that mood to leave the beads and images put away and not do anything except my household chores today. Today I'm not even sure that I want to do that!

I still have a great sale going in my store. Enter code HOLIDAYSURPRISE during checkout for 50% off during checkout, this sale lasts until Nov. 25th and 4 lucky people will win a free gift! Visit me @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/peachiespasttime/


Want to support a great artist? Follow this link http://onfireforhandmade.com/awareness-great-finds/ and vote for 'Love Sweet Chocolate' who is currently tied for first. Now if there are any others in this contest that you love then you can vote for them instead but I chose to vote for LSC!!! 


I enjoy wire wrapping but could learn a lot from this artist! As I look at Anne's work I wonder how her lines are so neat and her circles are so tight, it makes me wish I was able to do it as well as her! Wire work is unique, you may think that things will all turn out the same but each piece is different, no matter how hard the artist tries it is going to be a different set of earrings or a different necklace then the one before, so if you are looking for something out of the box or something that nobody else has you need to visit Flotsam And Whimsy @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/flotsamandwhimsy/ Give Anne a visit and if you can't find something you like I'm sure she would be willing to work with you, that is the kind of person she is!

Hope you enjoyed today, see you tomorrow!!
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment