Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Don't you just love Fall?

I woke up at 7:45 and was amazed at why I was up so early! I didn't have to be up until 8:30 and still was up that early, it has been like that the last few days, I have been waking up early and I just don't understand. I love the weather though, it is cool all day sometimes it gets a bit warm but never hot and then at night it is chilly. I love the feel of fall. And baking, now is the best time to start baking again, summer is a bad time to bake, it is to hot and cakes don't turn out right but over the next few days I will be baking cakes for a fall festival on Friday night that I will be going to with my mom, we make the best popcorn and have the longest line while we are there!


Craft Cafe is doing a wonderful thing now, each week from Monday morning until Friday morning they are doing a giveaway. Each week they will have a different shop, all you have to do is follow the rules to be entered. You can come back each day and enter again to get as many entries as possible. They started the shop giveaways off with my store, here is the link. Have fun and try to win the $20 gift certificate! http://craftcafelove.blogspot.com/2012/10/gift-certificate-giveaway-peachies.html

Do you have dry skin? I have a problem with one dry elbow, it runs in the family. I have found a store though and they are amazing! Natural Blendings Spa Products has a solution to our problem. They have so many amazing products for so many different issues that you may have. I have Chocolate sugar scrub and Lemon body parfait, I love both and would not only recommend them to someone but would buy them again! They are great for winter skin and smell great!! Visit them here and try them for yourselves! http://craftcafe.co/shop/naturalblendingsspaproducts/


I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment