Monday, October 8, 2012

Handmade and Supplies!!

I have had a fantastic few days. I didn't babysit Friday so I spent the day with my mom in her classroom, it was a great surprise for her. I walked in and told her I jumped on my witches broom and flew over, her and all the kids got a great laugh out of that. I helped her get a lot of things done that she hasn't been able to do all year after the kids were gone and then we headed back to her house for a late night and bonding that I don't get very often. I spent most of the day with her Saturday and then my dad picked me up again on Sunday for another wonderful day with my mom. Saturday I got to spend some time with my niece before my dad brought me home and Sunday I got to spend some time with my niece and sister in law when I went to get something for my mom....I never go straight there and leave. A wonderful weekend and great food! Both days I brought home left overs!

I finally got all my crafting things put away and they are more organized then they were before, for now anyway. I am glad to have all that done and put away, I ordered some new evil eye beads-wooden ones this time, they should be fun to work with and more earring hooks. Both came from my trusty supplier Kathy and her Artfire store you can check her out if you want @ http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/UniquelyYours12

I want to feature a store from Craft Cafe today that is both a supplier and crafter. As I look though the beads in her store I am in awe, the things she has are amazing, I can't wait to have some of them in my creations...they are not only good quality but wonderful color and stunning works of art as well. Her handmade items are amazing, you look at what she has and you are awestruck, thinking why is this person selling beads and not just making these amazing creations. I am talking about Jenn at SoulFire Artisan, you can find her @ http://craftcafe.co/shop/soulfireartisan/

I hope you enjoy todays post and I am hoping to get back into daily posting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment