Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its getting closer!

I feel that first fall cold coming on and I don't want it...all because I went outside with wet hair the other night, I know that is what caused this. Oh well, fight it with hot tea and meds and I will be ok. My cats are following me around like they are my parents because they are worried, it is so weird having someone around who can sense things like that but I know its only because they care. I love them though, they are to sweet.

Craft Cafe, the site I have my store on, is having a give away right now. It is an amazing goodie box filled with 13 amazing handmade items from sellers on the site. You could win this box if you take the time to enter the give away as well, it takes 5-10 minutes of your time and you can do some of them each day for more entries. It ends in 6 days so hurry and enter this amazing give away!! https://www.facebook.com/CraftCafeLove/app_190322544333196

Do you love candy corn but not the way it taste? Well you are in luck, I have found for you a candle that looks like candy corn @ The Crafty Flipper. It is three fun fall inspired scents; buttered popcorn, pumpkin spice and vanilla buttercream, perfect for lighting for fall parties and holidays. You can find this and other stunning items at 
http://craftcafe.co/shop/thecraftyflipper.php?viewproduct=33521

I hope you enjoyed this today and I will see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment