Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweets!

Have you ever had a craving for something, knew what it was you wanted but didn't have it in the house or only had part of the stuff to make it? I want popcorn and M&M's right now, I only have popcorn...I also am not sure why I am craving the two together but when I try it later I will find out why! For now I will have to settle for Ghiradelli squares in different flavors. So I haven't posted in a few days, here's what I have been doing....


My candy corn inspired nails. OPI"s cabana banana
with Julep's Sabrina-a new crackle on top
A ribbon and pearl bracelet. I made two of these today to try it out but will
be making more soon with holiday colored ribbon


KSMonkeys Children s Boutique
Looking for cute outfits or want someone who is willing to work with you to make you vision come to life? Visit Amber and if she don't have what you are looking for she will make your dreams a reality. She has so many cute options in her store already, it makes me wish I had a child so that I had a reason to shop! Don't just listen to me, see for yourself!  http://craftcafe.co/shop/ksmonkeys/

Tonight I am going to 'haunted downtown' so there should be some good pictures tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed and see you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment