Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Guides!

Well, the weather can't make up its mind, I don't like writing English papers and the holidays are upon us! Not sure what to be most excited about!! Last night I got a new banner for my Craft Cafe shop from the lovely and talented Tara, I have had her do all my work so far and have not been disappointed yet, she does my banners, business cards and graphics for all my pendants that I create....If you are interested in her work and want to get set up with her send me a message and I will connect you with her!

With Thanksgiving drawing closer and Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping inevitable one has to wonder if  finding handmade sellers will be easy. With my holiday guide it will be a piece of cake! Each day until Christmas I will feature sellers, where you can find them and a few must have items from their shop!

 Aphrodites Attique has a wonderful selection of everything, jewelry, suncatchers, scarves, and hats....whatever is on your families wishlist you are sure to find here. If you like what you see but have an idea that for that special someone just send Michele a message, she is happy to make your idea come to life so that you can make your family happy! You can find her at http://craftcafe.co/shop/aphroditesattique/
I have seen very unique pendants before but these have to be at the top of the list. Liss hand paints each one and adds any special gems that you may find on them. If you are looking for something unique and different then visit her store, you will find a wide range from holiday to wire wrapped. If you like her work but want something you don't see send her a message and let her know, she loves custom orders! You can find her at https://www.facebook.com/pendantparadise



I hope you visit the stores today and check out the amazing work that these artist have done. I will give you two more artist tomorrow so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment