Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Guide #2

Yesterday was stressful...my cat has been sick off and on since October 29th and I took him to the vet because he had pretty much stopped eating, they told me he had 'fever of unknown origin' and an infection that they couldn't pinpoint but filled him full of fluids and put him on some antibiotics and he seems to be doing better already. I am starting to relax a bit but he still is not eating much....maybe once the fever is gone completely and hes hydrated again, he will eat normally, it don't help that he is part Siamese! 

So, our shops yesterday were two amazing artists, each day I will give you at least two depending on if I miss the day before but I am hoping I am able to keep on track! Today I am going to give you an amazing clay worker, her and her daughter are able to make just about anything you can think of and my go to soap gal!


The Soothing Soul, that just sounds relaxing!, has soap for the whole family. Helene makes soap for the husband-which we have tried and my man loves, the wife-which I love and have several of, the kids-which are so cute and if I had little ones I know I would have some of, and the furbabies-I haven't tried these yet but I'm sure I will! One of my favorite things about shopping at The Soothing Soul is if you want oats added to a bar extra coffee in the Coffee Peppermint soap she will do that, Helene enjoys having happy customers! Stop by and check out her amazing soaps and wonderful line of Christmas soaps at http://craftcafe.co/shop/thesoothingsoul/



 

H.M's Pretty Little Jewels makes wonderful things out of clay. The cupcakes that you have seen in my creations before came from their store and I have a few more that I still have that need to be put to use. This is a mother/daughter duo of Haley and Pammy create necklaces, bracelets, charms and hair bows out of clay. They will also take custom orders, as long as it is not to outrageous and is within their reach-seeing as they make everything with their hands, they will be glad to make your wishes come true. Visit them and their amazing creations at https://www.facebook.com/HmsPrettyLittleJewels  or http://www.etsy.com/shop/HMPrettyLittleJewels

I hope you enjoyed today and visit these to amazing artist. Stay tuned for two more great artists tomorrow!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, love the artist featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful posting.Craft Cafe and The Soothing Soul are the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete