Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Guide #3

Sorry, I know, I wasn't feeling good and then got depressed but things are looking up, I just have to keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason! Well I hope you visited the four shops I have posted so far, I have some great ones for you today, some amazing artists and some great friends as well!! The weather here can't make up its mind, it is cold then warm then cold...no wonder people are getting sick! My cat however is better, he is himself again, bouncing all over the place and sleeping in bed like usual and I'm so happy for that!

Right now I have an amazing bead supplier who is in the process of moving, she is having a moving sale. So the less she has to pack the better. If you are in the need of supplies check out her site, she will make sure to take care of you and send things out fast. She has amazing customer service as well which is why I continue to purchase from her! Visit Kathi at Uniquely Yours @ https://www.facebook.com/UniquelyYours12

Want to be the person the family loves for unique Christmas cards or cute tags on presents? Visit Parrie's shop and find all her amazing designs, each one with a wonderful touch of love, class and charm. The cards are beautiful, the tags are heartwarming...your family will think you spent hours on them when you really just did a point and click. Don't let it stop with the holidays either, she has cards and tags for all occasions! To check them out visit her at http://craftcafe.co/shop/apenny4urthoughts/



For the soap lover on your list or just to decorate your bathroom for all the guest that will be stopping in this will be a great shop to visit! Patty has a little of everything, soap, eye shadow  sugar scrum, lip balm, lotion, perfume, and lip gloss. Her soaps are created to appeal to everyone, from children in the shape of crayons to gamers in the shape of game controllers and everything in between. Her cupcake soaps like the snowman featured is so detailed you would link is is an actual cupcake, I actually thought this when I looked at it! Check her out and see what you think at http://craftcafe.co/shop/latherrinseclean/

For Black Friday and Cyber Monday I will be having a 50% off sale in my store, use code 'FRIDAYMONDAY' at checkout. Everything will be half off and if you have an idea in your head that you would like me to work with then please let me know, I welcome custom orders! You can find my shop at http://craftcafe.co/shop/peachiespasttime/

I hope you enjoyed todays post, I will get more shops tomorrow I hope!, and do another post for you. Check out these stores and see what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment